Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sooo excited that Puppy, Bebe and I have 4 whole days with no work and all play!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Be SAFE!

I'm off to my kitchen to bake Apple - Berry Pies and Caramel - Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies!!! I take requests from my nephews and nieces very seriously. After all, the 9 of them, including Puppy could do some serious harm if they decided to join forces and attack!

Thanksgiving will be at Pink Kiddie Nurse's house this year (my 3rd oldest sister is a nurse who works with cancer and she gets all the kids because she is so petite, they don't think she's really an adult and they LOVE her). After dinner, Bebe, Puppy and I will hop into a big rental van with her family (husband and 3 kids) and do a road trip to visit my High School Twin, Sister, and Super Star (my brother - everyone thought he was my twin in high school, my sister-in-law - just hate to clarify, my adorable niece - recently picked up a karaoke mic in the middle of a store and started performing for shoppers, and she's only 2!) Pink Kiddie Nurse and I decided since this is their first holiday away from the rest of us, we would try to make up for it!

Maybe we can get the rest of our family (Mom, Dad, 2 other sisters, in-laws, their kids) to hang out and clean up so we can eat and run???

Gotta go, lots to do...last minute packing and all! ROADTRIP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy happy thanksgiving!!!!!!

Mrs. Match said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! YUM, apple pie sounds delicious.