Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We keep calling because...

...YOU are a Dork! LMAO...so, I left the DVD on Bebe's pillow. I was walking around the house getting ready for work. Bebe had just gotten home and was helping me get Puppy ready for school. I'm in our kitchen and Bebe asks me how I'm doing. I ask him if he saw what I left for him. He goes into our room and comes back out.

Bebe - "So what's up with this movie?"

Me - "We have to return it."

Bebe - "We did return it. I walked in there myself and dropped it off. You were with me!"

Me - "We did."

Bebe - "We returned it to Hollywood right before we went next door to buy the PS3 games."

Me - "I know, WE did."

Bebe - "So why do WE have it?"

Me - "Blockbuster keeps calling me and they want it back. I had to go get it on my way home."

Bebe looks at the DVD case - "Oh, hahaha, I swear we rented it from Hollywood!"

Me - "Me too. We didn't. While we are on the subject. We did rent The Happening from Hollywood, 3 weeks ago? Whatever happened to that one?"

Bebe - "We returned it."

Me - "Uh-huh, well I put in a quick post last night titled When Dorks Mate."

Bebe was crackin' up. He said too bad he can't use the Internet at work 'cause they track their use. I told him not to feel too bad, there was a whole drawer of videos that weren't theirs!

So, until Bebe gets up later today, I am sure that Blockbuster will be calling me again because I am a Dork!

No comments: