Monday, November 24, 2008

The Weasel and His Ugly, Nasty Little Head

The Weasel strikes again. Bebe and I met up with Ms. Brown Suga at Hooters last week. I know, Hooters? Yup! I absolutely am addicted to their hot wings. I like them so hot, your sinuses get cleared just smellin' them! Anyhow, so the whole Weasel thing has not ended. Chickie got another text last week, "So, can I get back in?" What? What the hell is wrong with this man? Chickie asked him when was he ever in? He wants to know if he's going to get to hit it or what. Chickie reminded him that he was still married and living with his wife! He had the nerve to ask, "What does that have to do with you and me?" This is the part where I start to tune the rest out because my head is going to explode and it isn't the wings! I just kept shaking my head, "Oh, no, no, no." the whole time Ms. Brown Suga relayed the details to us.

Chickie really needs to just "NOT" respond to him at all. It's like Pavlov's dogs. A response is a response to him, bad or good, he is still gettin' the attention he obviously needs.

Poor Bebe had to put up with our Male Bashing after that. Good thing he laughs at everything I say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His technique must have worked in the past. He figures he can wear her down and she will cave. I hope she's stronger than that.

Gabrielle said...

Chickie has her weaknesses, but I don't think The Weasel will be one of them. I just hope anyone else fallin' for these guys will stop after hearing it enough times, you know? We can only comment and hope it's loud enough!