Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Ms. Tooth Fairy,

Puppy - "Mama, if I draw a nice picture, will you please write on it for me?"

Me - "Sure, Baby. What would you like me to write?"

Puppy - "I need to tell the Tooth Fairy that I am really sorry, but it wasn't my fault."

Otay.

Should I be worried that Puppy's dentist hasn't heard of the Tooth Fairy? I know that you are a dentist and all, but please, don't ruin it for my child!

Puppy had a dental appointment yesterday. His dentist is really busy so we book appointments 3 to 4 months out. The only appointment I could get was in the middle of the day. I couldn't close my shop to take him so he went with Grandma.

The dentist discovered he had 2 loose ones and decided to pull them out? The MAN pulled them out without calling me first! Shoot, he didn't even go out in the waiting area and ask Grandma!!!

Puppy, I am so proud, didn't even cry about it. He was just overly concerned about how the Tooth Fairy would feel about not getting those 2 teeth from him!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's just about the most adorable thing I've ever heard!

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE the way Puppy thinks and responds to things. I'm always biting the inside of my cheek so that I can appear to be as serious as he is without laughing!