Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When Dorks Mate

I knew from the beginning that Bebe was for me. I just didn't know how much, until today.

I am admitting right now, right here that we are just big Dorks!

Blockbuster called me today. I haven't returned my movie. Yes, yes I have. Bebe and I returned it on Saturday.

Please understand that WE rented a movie TOGETHER at Blockbuster. WE returned it TOGETHER at Hollywood. LMAO

Gees, you would think that one of us would have noticed this? Oh, no... just chatting, laughing, holding hands in the car while he drives, pull up to the video place. Bebe offers to get out of the car while Puppy and I just chill 'cause it's freezing outside...la, la, la...

Gees!

So I went to Hollywood video, get this, they had a whole drawer full of videos that people have returned in error! What???

Bebe is working graves, 3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off. Tonight is his Friday...I am going to leave this video on his pillow just to see if he gets it!

3 comments:

GeekyGiGiGirl said...

HaHaHa, I am dying! That is such a GiGi-move!!!!

GeekyGiGiGirl said...

OMG, heart attack!!! THAT'S AWFUL!! Poor, poor, sweet thing!

Gabrielle said...

Gigi, it doesn't end there! LOL