Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Officially, he will be known as the Weasel.

Otay, I asked for a suggestion for naming the Man who is married. Chickie and I went to dinner. I got quite the update on that whole situation. We decided since his name is Will, oops, did I just type that or what??? (Sorry, Chickie - can't help myself!), we will call him the Weasel.

Did I mention that after the Wife contacted Chickie, the Weasel actually text her something or other about how "Wife" was freaking out, don't say anything, just tell her to ask me BS? As if the woman he just deceived would actually jump into the sinking boat with him and bail water? Uhhh, no. She would rather sit back with me over dinner, laugh our asses off and call him names! Childish and evil, but really, really fun!!!

Chickie attempted to get some kind of explanation and put closure on their new friendship. She had a few items of his since they hung out a few times. One of them, I must say, is a bat. My first instinct and I am sure you all can agree, is to tell her she should proceed to lure him over and beat him with it! She's got one hell of a swing and he would probably be too embarrassed to admit a girl beat the shit out of him with his own bat! OK, that really is a visual I can be satisfied with. Oh, back to our story...

Chickie didn't hear from him for the past week? We agreed he was on probation, lock-down, whatever. So, driving home yesterday from work, she gets a call from him. First words out of his mouth (oh, I asked her to repeat it for me twice!), "Am I getting some sex, or what?" Word for word? I am not 100% sure because I wanted to go get the bat and beat him myself! I know I am only 5'1" on a good hair day, but I am sure I can do something to a knee cap or two? Maybe a little higher??? "What?", wait, "What???" Chickie asked him to repeat and he DID!!! So sure of himself! I am proud to say that Chickie put him in his place. She now has a new bat.

Weasel would like all you ladies out there to believe that he really DID tell you at the very beginning that he was married, but separated. OK, last time I thought about it, I have never ever forgotten that a man I am spending time with was married, but separated! I KNOW Chickie wouldn't forget something like that either! Oh, I guess separated has a different meaning for different people also. In Weasel's case, it means a big 4 bedroom house and the "Wife" you are not married to, even though you haven't gotten a legal divorce from, actually is only separated by the wall that divides the downstairs from the upstairs! In my book, separation meant I had signed for divorce and was living 2 states away! I can definitely see the confusion due to interpretation and all..

Chickie, just for you. I hope this post and the comments to follow will give you more laughter and vengeful thoughts on top of what we already dished earlier tonight. You know, I really could have gone for another buttered roll!

7 comments:

GeekyGiGiGirl said...

Bad girl! You posted his name... It feels good doesn't it? I post all real names on mine, but you already know that, huh? He is such a jerk, but I am so happy Chickie put him in his place! Funny how men seem to think we women won't tag team them every once in a while. Sadly, there are still some women out there that would believe their men over any evidence found against them... :::sigh:::

Gabrielle said...

I second that :::sigh::: of yours. Chickie is being waaayyy nice about it. I think of violent paybacks, but I've never even gotten into any kind of physical altercation...no pulling hair, no screaming and yelling. I however, would have told him to come over for his sex (as if the fact I just found out he lied about being married was a sudden turn on and I would want to have the sex I already decided to NOT have before), call the Wife, tell her he's on his way over for sex and invite her over too!

GeekyGiGiGirl said...

Woah, hun, that's brutal! I would just call the wife. Enough there. I am pretty much anti-drama, so I wouldn't want to get too involved, but she deserves to know...

Gabrielle said...

Otay, you are right, Gigi Girl. LOL - ummm, overly protective of my Chickies???

GeekyGiGiGirl said...

Never too over protective, but sometimes you have to step back, let her make the mistake, and just be the shoulder for her to cry on... It's hard, but having a good friendship is almost like raising a child...

Sarah said...

How did this man get such an inflated ego? He must have done this before. I'd say give the bat to his wife and let her have the fun.

Gabrielle said...

Unfortunately, I think Gigi Girl may be right on this one. Chickie KNOWS of another that had the same experience with the same guy! Small world. That just goes to show that Chickie isn't the first and probably won't be the last!