Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, The Games We Play

"A love affair, the only war in which you sleep with the enemy."
anonymous

Seduce

Se.duce [si-duce, dyoos]
–verb (used with object), -duced, -ducing.
1. to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt.
2. to persuade or induce to have sexual intercourse.
3. to lead or draw away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance: He was seduced by the prospect of gain.
4. to win over; attract; entice: a supermarket seducing customers with special sales.

A story of seduction, Not Tonight at www.lovegonewrongintheredroom.blogspot.com, my other blog.

Have you ever been seduced by someone? Have you ever been the one to seduce someone?

New Poll to the right!

4 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Ohhh, saucy. I have, but not in the traditional sense. I think for me it happened slowly over time. I have definitely used my feminine wiles before. But a lady doesn't tell. At least not unless she's had a few dirty martinis first. ;-)

Gabrielle said...

"Saucy", LOL, I love it! Thanks for reading.

So@24 said...

I probably tried to seduce someone once.

I'm sure it was caught on camera. I think there is a bidding war with Comedy Central...

Gabrielle said...

Welcome So@24...I think I am mid-2008 somewhere on your blog. I love it, by the way. No shoppers means lots of blog reading, BIG So@24 marathon yesterday! LOL, yes, I see you actually put "tried"...let me guess, you are the guy that does the "ninja" sneak attack out of NOOO-where??? make the girls think you're the buddy guy, no threat, BAM!!! they're hooked? Hehe, just kidding. I don't know you, yet! Welcome!