Friday, December 12, 2008

My Bebe Cracks Me Up!

So, to keep the romance alive, Bebe and I go on "Date Nights" without Puppy. Last week, we did dinner and a movie.

As I have mentioned before, we are always laughing at each other. I usually make sure I get the last word in. Bebe makes fun of me, I turn it around. Sometimes, I am just laughing so hard I can't say anything. This was one of those times.

We met up after I got off work, so we had both cars. When we were leaving the restaurant, Bebe walked me to my car way out in Ethiopia. As we are walking, he's holding my hand, we are talking, laughing, I trip. OK, more like stub my toe and stumble...no hands out in front of me for balance or anything.

Bebe looks at me, "Man, are you OK?" Turns and looks back at the ground, totally straight faced, "I mean, THAT really was a big piece of paper."

Stupid, but funny. In fact, I couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't even talk. I'm sure you had to be there, but it was FUNNY!

If you haven't seen the James Bond flick, we loved it!

No comments: